Camo joggers, camo tees, camo cardis, camo hoodies, camo sneaks. You got camo? You need GI Jane. This 5-strand stack is strong, bold and beautifully badass!
- Camouflage Jasper
- Green Jasper
- Lava Stone
- Druzy Agate
- Leopardskin Jasper
- Gold coloured and brass accents
- Round stones are 10mm & 8mm
- Other bead shapes vary in size
Available in any size. Please read the instructions below to determine your ideal fit. If you have questions please don’t hesitate to send me a message.
❗️ HOLD UP❗️
Before you complete your purchase please leave a note at checkout stating:
- Your desired size
- If it's a gift, the recipient's name & address, and personal note if desired
What do you get with your stack?
Your bracelet comes in a pretty velvet pouch with a description of materials used, as well as tips to keep it looking amazing for years to come.
I’m here every step of the way!
After I receive your order, you can expect a quick hello 👋🏻 from me. I’m all about communication! it’s important to me that you’re 100% comfortable with your purchase. After I receive your order I’ll be sending you two more messages. The first will be when your stack has shipped and the second will be a follow-up after you receive it — I want your feedback!
Sizing Your Stack
1. First of all, how do you like your bracelets to fit?
- Comfort Fit – the bracelets aren't tight but stay put
- Loose Fit – the bracelets have a room to move around a bit
- Ultra Loose Fit – the bracelets will roll freely up and down the wrist area
2. Now it's time to measure:
- Grab a measuring tape
- Measure the circumference of your wrist around the wrist bone (in inches)
- If you don't have a measuring tape use a piece of string and measure it against a straight edge.
3. Now it's time to order! At checkout, leave me a note with your measurement and fit preference.
ie. My wrist is 7" and I like an ultra loose fit.
Caring For Your Stack
To keep your stack looking amazing, follow these simple instructions.
- Always roll your stack on and off your wrist, one-by-one.
- Do not spray perfume, hair products, or use lotions while wearing it (take it off and let it absorb first).
- Do not wear it in the shower, bathtub, pool, or while doing anything that involves your hand being immersed in water.
- Keep it away from harsh chemicals.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Body chemistry, moisture, and sweat factor can alter the appearace of the metal elements in your stack. Tarnishing and oxidization over time is inevitable, but can be slowed if you keep it dry and use an anti-tarnish cloth to buff it up every once in awhile.